Precious Jones-Walker was born in Brooklyn, New York and educated in the New York City Public School system. Upon graduation from Fashion Industries High School, she matriculated to the Fashion Institute of Technology where she received a degree in Fashion Buying and Merchandising and Fashion Marketing. She has worked in the field of Fashion, Human Services, Fundraising and Education. She was very active as a PTA President and SLT member and sat on various committees for the Department of Education. In 2003 she became the first Parent Coordinator for Public School 8 in Brooklyn Heights. She worked endlessly with the school Administration, parents and community to help improve the image and enrollment of the school. In 2007 she was appointed District Family Advocate for District 13 a district where she also attended elementary and middle school. Precious is a proud wife and mother of 4.
Town Hall with the ChancellorMay 3rd, 2016
Upcoming Events and Meetings
- Early Registration for the School Year @ PS 307 August 28, 2017 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm 209 York St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
- Early Registration for the School Year @ PS 307 August 29, 2017 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm 209 York St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
- Labor Day- School Closed September 4, 2017
- Teachers report. September 5, 2017 Students will not be in attendance.
- Chancellor's Conference Day September 6, 2017 Staff development. Students will not be in attendance.
- CEC13 Nov. Calendar Meeting – Tues., Nov 11/15/16 at 6:30pm November 10, 2016
- CEC13 CALENDAR MEETING – TUES., OCT. 18th AT PS 11 October 16, 2016
- CEC13 Working Session Meeting, (Wed) October 5, 2016 October 2, 2016