CEC 13 board member Greg Hagin and NYC Public Advocate Leticia James, at a special Saturday general meeting on the continued crisis of co-location in our public schools. 3/8/2014
Town Hall with the ChancellorMay 3rd, 2016
Upcoming Events and Meetings
- Eid al-Fitr School Closed June 26, 2017 Central offices will be open.
- Last Day of School/Summer Break June 28, 2017 Early dismissal of students on Wednesday, June 28, 2017. Last day for all Classroom Teachers, Bilingual Teachers in School and Community Relations, Attendance Teachers, Nurses, Therapists, Laboratory Specialists and Technicians and last day for Paraprofessionals.
- Labor Day- School Closed September 4, 2017
- Teachers report. September 5, 2017 Students will not be in attendance.
- Chancellor's Conference Day September 6, 2017 Staff development. Students will not be in attendance.
- CEC13 Nov. Calendar Meeting – Tues., Nov 11/15/16 at 6:30pm November 10, 2016
- CEC13 CALENDAR MEETING – TUES., OCT. 18th AT PS 11 October 16, 2016
- CEC13 Working Session Meeting, (Wed) October 5, 2016 October 2, 2016