The link above is for a petition directed to NYC Schools chancellor Carmen Farina, asking that the charter school co-location at MS 113 be rescinded. CEC 13 stands unanimous in opposition to the diversion of resources, both physical and financial, from one of our important and needy middle schools.
Town Hall with the ChancellorMay 3rd, 2016
Upcoming Events and Meetings
- NYS Regents and RCT Exams January 22, 2018 – January 25, 2018
- Fall term ends for high school students. January 26, 2018
- MS 8 -Dunk for 8 January 26, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Chancellor's Conference Day in High Schools January 29, 2018 Chancellor's Conference Day in high schools for staff development. Non-D75 high school students will not be in attendance. All other students will be in attendance.
- CEC13 Working Session February 6, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm PS11 Purvis J Behan Elementary, 419 Waverly Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238, USA
- CEC13 Nov. Calendar Meeting – Tues., Nov 11/15/16 at 6:30pm November 10, 2016
- CEC13 CALENDAR MEETING – TUES., OCT. 18th AT PS 11 October 16, 2016
- CEC13 Working Session Meeting, (Wed) October 5, 2016 October 2, 2016